The 2020 edition of the contest will be held from 6 July to 28 August! Please follow the instructions below to enter.
In case you don't see the widget below, please open this link in your browser to enter the contest.
Browse the current entries
Rules of the contest
- Your picture should contain a bike and it should be taken along either EuroVelo 15 or EuroVelo 19.
- The contest will take place between July 06 (12am CEST) and August 28 (11:59pm CEST). Submissions outside this period will not be considered.
- Submit your entry on www.contest.eurovelo.com (the link will only be valid for the duration of the contest).
- Mention @ecfeurovelo together with BOTH of these hashtags: #EuroVelo #RestartCycleTourism in your post on Instagram
- Mention #EuroVelo15Contest or #EuroVelo19Contest depending on which route you took the picture on and mention the location in the description of your post on Instagram
- Only one entry per person is allowed. If you share multiple photos, only the first one will be accepted.
If your photo respects the rules of the contest, we will share it on the EuroVelo Instagram account, tagging you back. The photos with the highest number of likes on 28 August at 11.59pm will be the winner for each route.
You can increase your chance of winning by performing a number of actions:
- Visit and Follow @ecfeurovelo on Instagram
- Visit and Follow @ecfeurovelo on Twitter
- Visit and Follow EuroVelo on Facebook
- Visit EuroVelo.com
- Visit and Subscribe to EuroVelo on YouTube
Each of these actions counts as 20 likes, for a maximum of 100 likes. Performing the same action multiple times will not grant additional likes.
The winners will be announced shortly after the closing of the contest and win cycle tourist package along a section of EuroVelo 15 – Rhine Cycle Route or EuroVelo 19 – Meuse Cycle Route. The available tourist packages will be proposed by www.bike-touring.de and www.dutch-biketours.com and can be used until 30 September 2021. For any questions regarding the contest, please contact email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The person sharing the picture authorizes the European Cyclists´ Federation (ECF) to use it on social media, publications or for any other non-profit purpose. The author of the picture declares to be the owner of the picture property rights by sharing it with ECF. ECF keeps the right to consider any picture not in line with the purposes of the contest or inappropriate and to disqualify it. Any doubts on the way a picture acquired likes (´buying likes´ or similar) will result in disqualification. ECF only covers up to €1000 of the value of the tourist package. Prices are subject to the season, extras, etc. ECF retains the right not to award any prize at its absolute discretion.