Grab your camera, hop on your bicycle and ride along EuroVelo 15 – Rhine Cycle Route or EuroVelo 19 – Meuse Cycle Route. You have over 2,500 kilometres to take your best shot and win a cycling holiday package of €1,500 with dutch-biketours.com and bike-touring.de.
Share your photo with us on Instagram and let the EuroVelo followers decide your fate! The contest runs from 10 July to 25 August. Click below for all details.
Respect these rules you must.
- Your picture should contain a bicycle and it should be taken along either EuroVelo 15 or EuroVelo 19 (ideally within a 5km radius).
- The contest will take place between July 10 (12am CEST) and August 25 (5pm CEST). Submissions outside this period will not be considered.
- Submit your entry via the widget on www.eurovelo.com/contest (the link will only be valid for the duration of the contest).
- Mention @ecfeurovelo together with BOTH of these hashtags: #EuroVelo #MoreCyclingTourism in your post on Instagram
- Mention #EuroVelo15Contest or #EuroVelo19Contest depending on which route you took the picture on and mention the location in the description of your post on Instagram
- Only one entry per person is allowed, either on EuroVelo 15 or on EuroVelo 19. If you share multiple photos, only the first one will be accepted.
If your photo respects the rules of the contest, we will share it on the EuroVelo Instagram account, tagging you back. The photos with the highest number of likes on 25 August at 5pm CEST will be the winner for each route. The skilled photographers will have a year to benefit from a €1,500 worth cycling trip on the route they did not cycle to discover new horizons!
Here are the winning pictures of last year to inspire and challenge you!
Happy EuroVelo Games! And may the odds be ever in your favour.
Disclaimer: The person sharing the picture authorizes the European Cyclists´ Federation (ECF) to use it on social media, publications or for any other non-profit purpose. The author of the picture declares to be the owner of the picture property rights by sharing it with ECF. ECF keeps the right to consider any picture not in line with the purposes of the contest or inappropriate and to disqualify it. Any doubts on the way a picture acquired likes (´buying likes´ or similar) will result in disqualification. ECF only covers up to €1,500 of the value of the tourist package. Prices are subject to the season, extras, etc. ECF retains the right not to award any prize at its absolute discretion.